Sunday, October 7, 2012

10-7-12

Chapter 5 of Death's Grace ~ Converging Dreams is posted!!!!!

What I was hoping for with this was weave together events that transpired during different times through dreams. All the dreams were had by Sam, but then Maeve, this character that nothing is known about, is shown to have dreamed them along with Sam and even where Sam currently is: dangling from a building. This was to carry on the others drive to save her and that story arch, but overall to give even more background on Sam and who she is. Hopefully I got everything I wanted to across.

Choices... I'm still waiting on my beta to get that back to me. Frustrating that it's taking so long but she has a life like everyone else.

Anyway, now I need to do something productive with my day (at 7:44pm???) because I was killing zombies all day through Resident Evil 6.

!Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment