Friday, November 9, 2012

11-9-12

I decided to post chapter 27 even though my beta has not gotten it back to me, mainly because I needed the distraction and need reviews. My boyfriends mother passed away on the 6th... It's been a trying stressful week and I'm sure more are to come. She was going to be my mother-in-law and I had known her for nearly 8 years. But even without my emotional thoughts added to it, this is my boyfriends first brush with death. So yeah, I didn't want to say anything on Choices (and I won't on my other stories when I post) because I don't want to guilt people into reviewing. Don't want reviews saying only sorry about your loss, etc. I want reviews on my work. So here is to hoping I will get any sort of reviews. My last two chapters for my Dragon Age stories only got one. Rather depressing...

No comments:

Post a Comment