Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12-19-12

So working on rewriting chapter 11 now. Speedy speedy, I know. Thing was not all the chapters needed rewriting. Just a few fixes between five and nine that took hardly anytime. I keep reminding myself that I want to add NEW chapters and for that reason if something doesn't bug me that much I'll leave it (and believe me there were bunches of things that bugged me, but I could live with them unlike the bulk of the things I did change). Anyways. Halfway through 11. Will have it done tomorrow morning. I have actually read three chapters ahead. I was too tired to think write to fix chapter 11, but not enough to sleep so I kept reading. I'm happy to say there are not any major issues with them and probably won't be many after either so I say a few more days and I'll get started on finishing chapter 28. Hope those who are on winter break are having a good one.
!Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment