Thursday, March 21, 2013

3-21-13

So, wonderful news. I'm writing again. Unfortunately... It's for Falling Rain (and the a fanfiction that has the least follows -.- ). Also, wait for it... I may or may not be rewriting the first chapter or so. I know, you all can sigh and shake your heads at me now. Or fists. I'm not going to be posting anything right away because I want to get a few chapters written to make sure I want to go this route. I mean, nothing in the story itself is going to change, just how it is presented and maybe I'll introduce the conflict for this first story earlier. I think I've hinted at it, but I'm learning from my classes it's best to get to the main conflict as soon as possible. While Fenris becoming a slave and Hawke chasing after him is big and a main theme, it's not THE main theme in the first story of this AU. Just a background plot that has major conflicts that intertwine with all the stories of this AU Dragon Age world and helps propel the stories forward. Oh, and I'm trying to generate more followers and reviews and I'm hoping a face lift will inspire that.

For those who don't give a crap about Falling Rain or any Dragon Age stories. I know, I know! I'm sorry!!!!! But I simply can't write anything good when the spark is not there. It will come back, so do not fear me leaving these other stories behind or forgetting them. On the same hand I know half quality work is not fair to you, my readers, and feel it better to wait until that spark comes back to give you that quality you know.

Anywooo... That is where things stand. I'll try to stay updated on here but with graduation quickly approaching I don't know if I'll remember, and I have to find a job... Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment