Sunday, July 7, 2013

7-7-13

So I started writing again after my three month hiatus. Feels wonderful. It was a Fairy Tail one-shot that maybe after I finish some of my other fanfictions can become a longer one? So go check it out if you need something to read. ;D Other than that, just trying to find a job and get my lazy ass off the couch. Don't worry DBZ readers, I haven't forgotten about Choices. Like I said before, I finally have an idea on how to start, transition to the middle, and even end the chapter. The issue is writing it. Currently I'm waiting for the Fairy Tail characters Lucy/Natsu to get out of my head so I can write in-character Bulma and Vegeta, but they are proving rather difficult to exterminate from my mind, and last thing I want to do is to have a Natsu like Vegeta and a Lucy like Bulma... though that latter one I might get away with, they aren't that much different...

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for you to update choices. Best thing I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete