Thursday, April 12, 2012

General 4-12-12


Anger of the day- 10:15am

It's the '11th hour' and I once again find myself unable to finish something that's supposed to be due today.  >.<  Why Oh-why do I do this? Especially for a class I need to start getting some good grades in just to pass? I only barely managed to get my responses for English 251 done... Oh well, I'll keep listening to Pandora and think about whether I will go to English class or not. I could always just show up at the end with some excuse. What is better? To miss an English class that normally I enjoy but we are going over peoples' works and frankly these works suck... Or go and not have my Evolution Lab done and get marked off when it's already going to be hard to get a mere 70%. I really hate that TA. Grrrr! Seriously! She's so nit-picky it's not even funny. (That Icy TA Witch poems about her by the way!) It so irritating how all the science classes (professors and TA's) think they are so much more important. Example: Last semester I took Animal Development. Not only did I have lab once a week for three hours on top of class, but then we were supposed to do 20+ hours on top of that. Um, excuse me I do have four other science classes... Oh, and I do have a life. It's not all about you!!!! Ghaaa! Stupid stupid teachers... stupid sciences... stupid everyone! Everyone's stupid!


Relief- 11:20am

So only an hour later and I'm done. Clearly I missed English. This just shows that it's not so much a time issue, just a sitting down and doing it issue. Still doesn't changed the fact that the TA is a raging bitch! No, it doesn't, but I can only do as well as I can. Pandora is now playing the Dumbo lullaby the plays when the elephant mother is rocking Dumbo to sleep. Makes me want to watch it now. Oh my, and those pink elephants on parade! I wonder if Netflicks has it... I don't really want to go out and buy it like I did for Beauty and the Beast. Guess I could make a trip up to my parents and steal their version (but that's VHS). >.< Great! *Sigh* I really need to do that hip lab write up for Vertebrate Anatomy... Or finish my English 251 project, or 351... I should just get that done and out of the way... Watch its not going to happen. I need a master or something to carry around a huge microphone and yell at me with some whip in his hand. Or in the least threaten that I don't get candy or something. Ohhh, I'm eating Jolly Ranchers... Watermellon my fav. XD Um... what was I talking about? Hmmm, right English, Dumbo, homework. Man my mind jumps a lot. I hope I'm not the only one with this issue. OMG! My boyfriend just found a cherrio in his shoe, one of our three lovely cats must have thought his shoe needed one. Ahhh and on that note time to get ready for Evolution Lab. (A.K.A. Hell with mistress Icy Witch) Wish me luck!

Back to Procrastination- 3:17pm

So, just finished another boring Evolution lab that was completely pointless. Basically watched the sunny sky turn to dark angry clouds, rain, then go back to sun. FUN! Some James Bond movie with Pierce Brosnan is on the TV now. Not sure which one I like more, Danial Craig or Pierce. Their both good looking, and when ever I think of Bond I think of Pierce because that's who played him when I was growing up. But looks wise... I really like Danial Craig. <3  I wonder when the next movie is going to come out.... Hmmm. Wow, almost four and this isn't a James Bond movie. Some remake Pierce did of Thomas Crown Affair. I keep getting distracted by it. Weirdest sex scenes ever... O.o  Anyway, I need to do something, writing, homework, something...

No comments:

Post a Comment