Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I'm Working On Currently as of 4-11-12

For fanfiction:

I'm currently working on chapter four of Death's Grace and trying to work on a sex scene for Choices between Goku and ChiChi. I've never done a sex scene really, so its taking me a while. Big thanks to okieday17 for helping me with the sex scene though. I couldn't do it without her. Falling Rain only has a paragraph or so into the next chapter so I don't see that being updated anytime soon. And Resistance... haha, right. Not going to happen until I finish the first saga of Choices, in the least...

For school:

Got lots of stuff coming up in the last three weeks that I really need to get started on. -.-
For Vertebrate Anatomy I have Exam 3 4-18, Final Lab Exam 4-25, and a final 5-2.
For Evolution I have weekly lab reports these last three weeks due on Thursday's, and a final on 5-1.
For BioChem I have a final on 4-30.
For English 251 I need to finish the in class diary and non-fiction piece 4-19, then I have the first draft to my final project due 4-17, and finally the revised version due 4-30.
For English 351 I have to revise my final project and write a 3 page paper telling what I did and what I learned which is due before 4-30, then have to revise the first prompt that was an Essay which is due sometime next week.



So yes... I got a lot to do and not a lot of time, but I keep procrastinating. Like with this... I really didn't have to make a blog tonight did I? Of course I did, shheeshh! Get off my back! Haha, anyway should really start getting work done. Hope everyone's day went well!

~lilpumpkingirl~

No comments:

Post a Comment