Saturday, April 14, 2012

General 4-14-12

So didn't stick to my schedule that I made last night. Which was:
6am- Vertebrate Anatomy: Respiratory System & Circulatory System
9am- Work on Engl 251 final
10am- Vertebrate Anatomy: Urinary & Reproductive Systems
1pm-Work on Engl 251 final
2pm- Break
3pm- Sensory system and review over all of it.

Hahaha! Right. I came home, looked at my email/ read some update on a fanfiction story and fell asleep until noon. But I did at 4-ish start the study guide the teacher posted. Got all the Respiratory system done... took a break at 6pm to get some Starbucks (Double Chocolate Chip Frapicino with 2 shots espresso and three scopes Vanilla bean please!) and yup, that's pretty much it. Started to procrastinate again. But!! I had some random fanfiction person message me and basically praise Choices and ask to beta Resistance. So cheers!! (And thanks Rhiononon.) Also that "nap" I took I got this killer idea for another fanfiction. *sigh* Like I need another one of those, but it was an amazing dream I do have to say. It's for Dragon Age specifically, but I guess I could apply it to DBZ if I wanted to... I think, though, that I'll have it stay Dragon Age. I'm not going to really post anything until I get one of my other stories done, unfortunately. Won't stop me from writing it if I so choose. My muse is fickle like that. I go wherever it takes me. Well... back to studying. So close to this hell being over!! I'll basically have my Zoology degree, but since the job market sucks and I don't want to move yet / or don't know if I'll go into a Masters program in some science field I'm going to double major in English/Creative Writing. I'm soooo excited for next year... shit, this summer too since I'm doing summer school to try and take the course load off me. Right now only got 12 credits for fall, need to figure out one more class, but not sure if I can take another english one. I was actually thinking of French... or German... or hell Japanese since I like watching anime. Won't need people to translate for me anymore. Woot! First, I need to go back over Latin and relearn that. Um... crap, wasn't I supposed to be getting off? lol Ops. Back to studying, and this time for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment