Friday, April 13, 2012

General 4-13-12

Ahhhhh! It's Friday the 13th! Hope no one is superstitious. Me, I was born on Halloween, love black cats (cats in general really), have walked under a few dozen ladders and spilled a lot of salt in my days. So no, I'm not. If anything it was a lucky day, I got into the Beta test for Diablo 3. Yay!! Only took me 5hrs to go through it. Reminded me of all those old days playing Diablo 2, ahhh those were the days, highschool sucked, but I had no responsibilities like I do now. Which reminds me I need to go to bed, I have to wake up at 3:50am tomorrow to lead for work. >.< Blah. Fanfiction wise I have nothing really to report, didn't get to work on it... didn't work  on howework/studying either so at least I'm being even, eh? What else did I do? Well besides playing Diablo 3 I slept and went to an arts and crafts fair. I bought another waterfall picture (that I now need to buy a frame for). I really like waterfalls, there's something about them that makes me happy. Well, bed time now. Night world! I know I'm one person and 99.99% of the world don't give a shit, but there it is take it or leave it. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment