Sunday, June 17, 2012

6-17-12

Well, back home after a fun and interesting weekend.  Went to a wedding near Seattle. First of all I'm a Pagan and it was a Catholic wedding, IN a church. I felt itching and kept rolling my eyes at parts, but I didn't burn so that's good. The after party was good... until someone danced so hard they dislocated their knee and we had to call the EMT's. How many people can say someone danced their knee  out at my wedding? lol Now that I'm back I'll start my beta'ing and writing. I unfortunately couldn't this week end. If we weren't at a wedding we were driving and I ate something Friday that made me ill and my stomach extreme sensitive. Sucked sooooo much!! I also start my next summer class tomorrow. A literature class... sounds like so much fun. (I'm being sarcastic if you can't tell.) Anyway, that's about it. G'night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment