Thursday, June 21, 2012

6-21-12

Weird dreams lately.... Very good sign! My best times for writing stem from bizarre and crazy dreams. Which I have to say I finally finished the fourth chapter to Falling Rain, my beta for it is going over it now and should have it posted soon. AND!!! I've started into the following chapter. At a good 4,500 words or so. I also got an itching to starting writing Death's Grace (more like rewrite then add) and then rewrite Resistance. I also got all of my beta reading done but for two things. Someone asked to me to read, not go through with a fine editor viewing, their story I had helped them shape a few months back and then I have to edit the second chapter to someone else's. Considering I had, what... five, six beta stuff to do yesterday I think that's a pretty damn good job :D.

*On a side note, I thought I should start putting songs that I listen to while writing. I know I'm a little OCD so if you can't I suggest don't listen to a song over and over like I do (don't want you hating them), but you guys should check them out!
Songs for Falling Rain: Sad Violin Song & Firelands, The Best of Celtic Mustic

No comments:

Post a Comment