Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fanfiction/General 6-13-12

Been a while since I've posted anything. Just got free time and my first class of the summer is over with. After a length writers block and Diablo 3 I can finally say that I am back and better than ever with my writing. Only my muse has decided that it want's to write for Falling Rain and not Choices. (Which I just love the image for... probably why I was drawn to it.) But I'll take what I can get. Chapter one is getting a face lift. Like some of my DBZ writing I feel I've progressed and don't like the first chapter. Two and Three will remain the same except for repeated words. I noticed while reviewing chapter 2 for a class that I had a lot of again's in there. And I hope to have this all updated by tonight and if not definitely tomorrow. Since I'm almost done with chapter rewrite. As for my other writings, fear not, I have not forgotten. Believe me. My biggest issue these past weeks was, what do I focus on? And my mind going in several directions at once. I couldn't simply concentrate on one story. Anyways, until next time... Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment