Monday, July 16, 2012

7-16-12

Soooooooo... Got the next chapter of Death's Grace up. Would have finish sooner, but I had a minor writers block on the last 500 or so words. Then while I was letting my mind relax I came up with something to add... which I feel makes it that much better, but time will tell. Still waiting on my beta getting that scene back to me. -.- Makes me worried. Is it bad? Geez, I hope not. Took me a while to write it. Anyway, need to decide now if I'll work on Choices or my futuristic story... If I start Choices, I need to stick with it until the first saga's over with. That's a big project. I really want to write my own stories too. Got an itching yesterday to write Blaise/Kera's story, looked at it. That's about as far as I got. As far as writing goes that's were I'm at.

Check list Update:
-Still need first scene of Chapter four of Falling Rain back from beta.
-Finished Chapter 4 of Death's Grace.***** Yay*****
-Work on Choices next chapter.
-Work on Robyn's Story.
-Work on Eternity's Light Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment