Tuesday, July 24, 2012

7-24-12

So finally finished chapter 26 of Choices, Sparks of the Beginning. Waiting on beta's, so now it's out of my hands how much longer it will take until I post. Hopefully they will both get back to me within the next two days... At any rate, I got up to 3k words for Death's Grace. Going to work on that and Falling Rain tonight for most of the night and maybe I'll do some laundry. Picked up the house, my bf is messy. Here this whole time I thought it was me and he also blamed me, but I swear I had one bowl on the coffee table and the rest of it was covered with his beer bottles, other drinks and food. Whatever. I'm just happy that I actually am keeping up with the cleaning. I really feel like I'm changing for the better. Friday I'm supposed to get my new fridge... not that anyone cares. I'm just happy that I'll have one again. Anyway, that's it for now. Time to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment