Tuesday, July 17, 2012

7-17-12

I got a huge amount of Choices next chapter done last night and I was hoping to get more done today, but damnit my house is filthy and I'm tired of it. There is seriously almost a foot deep pile of clothes at the bottom of my down stairs before the laundry door and food/junk was stacked on every available surface. Don't get me started on the kitchen -.- I think the biggest issue I had in getting myself to do it was that I didn't know where to start the mess was that overwhelming. So I finally broke down today, went to Wally-world and got these rope tubes to organize the laundry and recycling trash. Got all the trash taken care off... started on the laundry and the stupid tubes are already full of clothes and I hardly made a dent. fml So I'm taking a break now and complaining about how piggy my boyfriend and I were/are. Also have to deal with my stupid financial aid for college. And then take my cat to the vet tomorrow. Ghaa!!! There's too much to do. Word to the wise, don't let your house get this bad. It really sucks.
Okay, so enough whining... I'll try and work on Choices some more, just need to change the music and put my headphones in and I'll hopefully be golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment