Wednesday, July 4, 2012

7-4-12

Ahh, so after that huge night of writing.... I did something bad, bought a bunch of expansions for sims 3 and got lost in the pointless simulation game. But it was fun! Anyway, back again after going cold turkey on the game. Re-edited the three Death's Grace chapters and currently looking over what I have for chapter 4. Had about 5k words before I stopped. I like most of it, but it's missing that little extra. Also need to add the new plot line to it. As for Falling Rain, I have most of chapter 5 done and sent to my beta. Just waiting on her to get her opinion before I do the last small scene. As for Choices. I sent what I had to my friend who's helping with love scenes. Hoping to get that back soon so I can finish that... Resistance, well haven't looked at it since redoing chapter 1. I know I'm not done so for now it's on hold. As for Robyn's story... she's bugging me, nagging that I write her story as are all the other stories... Ghaa!

So check list:
-Get Falling Rain back from beta and finish last scene. Get that to my beta... Then post
-Figure out some sort of object that I can use in Death's Grace to better connect the scene I'm in. Symbolic would be nice but don't need to be. Make it smoother and add sensory. Then add the scene with new characters before the action packed ending scenes. Should I leave readers hanging? Work out kinks, then post.
-Get choices back from friend and finish last few scenes. See if my beta is still alive.... Then post.
-Robyn's story... just figure out what I want from this chapter!!
-Eternity's light series... really just need to start writing!!!

So yeah, that's a heavy list and on top of that I'll be out in the middle of no where for four days seeing nature. ;D Maybe I'll get inspired? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment