Friday, July 20, 2012

7-20-12

Good news! Just finished the love scene between ChiChi/Goku and sent it to my romance beta helper. Got one more scene left, then need the love scene back and I can send it to my normal beta. When I get that back, correct it, I'll be able to post. About time too. Been too many months. When its done I need to decide if I'm going to do the 'dream' thing I was planning or just skip ahead to when Vegeta awakes.
Also got some news on Falling Rain, my beta likes it and that she should have it too me soon. I'm thinking of separating the long scene with one with Hawke and the crew, then finishing with Rain going into the kitchen to brew tea. Then walk into the 'storage room' to put her special bag away and... Right surprise. Can't say or else I'll ruin it. But so far she touched on everything I wanted for the scene and I'm happy to say it sounds like I did it right. Really excited to where this is going.
As for Death's Grace, I'm making good progress with that as well. Finished the second scene and started on the next part of the dream. This project is still in its infancy thought/plot wise. I've spent so many hours thinking over my other ones, even Resistance. I got a lot of cool ideas for this, just not sure how to put them together and right now I'm really just letting the characters drive it and solving the current issue they face. Sam's safety. I still haven't exactly decided if she will be in a romance with Fenris or one of the other characters yet. I'm leaning that way now...

My original works are currently on hold. I keep getting this itch to rewrite what I have for Eternity's Light Series, which has nothing to do with Eva but the first characters that actually inspired the world of Alkaline. Kera and Blaise. Or Sly/Deven and Blaise. Maybe I should just finish that story, which is the main one for this world before starting on the 'beginning' stories the ease people into this world. Might also help to hammer out Blaise's character before trying to write him without a memory and giving it away the big secret... Ops guess I just did that. Oh well, only true fanatics will go back this far and I guess they deserve to get hints. lol

Then there's the Night Mist Series. Sent my mother my reworks, she's helping me with minor editing and also trying to create a hook sentence. The one I have is clumsy/wordy. Other than that I have started the second chapter and know what I want to do for the most part scene(s) wise.

So, yeah. That's were I'm at today. Good progress for fanfictions, not so much for original stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment