Saturday, August 11, 2012

8-11-12

It's that time of the day where it's late night or early morning... Decided I'd update everyone (if they haven't noticed the flash fiction bar off to the left...), I'm little under 5k words for the next Choices chapter. While I'm  bummed I only got four reviews, two of which giving me their opinions on this next chapter like I asked, I'm remaining hopeful. It's only been three days... So basically I've decided with only what those two people  wanted (sorry if you wanted to see more of this other life/world, should have spoken up). I decided to show the two most important scenes from this other world -with a lot of inner dialogue for Vegeta. Don't worry, not all of it is that, you will have some Bardock and Bulma. I'm thinking of a scene with the others or Tash, but as of yet I haven't really thought of anything. At 5k words that generally is the halfway mark for most of my chapters I might be pushing the limits with the number of scenes because the two I currently have or long (especially the second one) and very heavy with important information. Don't want to overwhelm everyone. So yeah, that's where I'm at with writing. Unfortunately Choices is the only story tempting my muse and I really want to get this saga over with so my other fanfics probably won't get worked (but there is always a chance). Also another unfortunate thing is my beta having a life. These last chapters my not be beta'd when I post them. Which means I have to go through them extra hard and that will take time. At least I'm writing. Anyway, night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment