Thursday, August 9, 2012

8-9-12

Just finished changing all the Chi Chi to ChiChi on fanfiction also I thought I would answer a review on her (I'll still put it at the top of the next chapter, just in case).

To VegetaXBulma, Thanks for the review (and thanks to everyone else too!). Since you didn't have an account I couldn't PM to tell you this, but if you have questions it stands to reason others would to. It was a little difficult understanding what you were saying... But Vegeta and Bulma's relation did start out as something physical and is morphing into something more, friendly... with the lust still there but hidden? At least that's my goal. So if you are noticing that then good. ChiChi and Goku will still have issues and he did sort of put Bulma at the same level didn't he? I'll try and put that in the next chapter. ChiChi though isn't the bad person in this story, that was not my intentions and she's only apologized once (as far as I can remember... I know she has had guilty thoughts), but Goku did say he was sorry to in a round-about way in a flash back of ChiChi's. As for the others, Vegeta will never say he is sorry, that's not him. And I think Bulma has said sorry a few times, but I guess it wasn't a true apology? I think it would take a lot for her to admit that she was truly wrong given how headstrong she is. As for missing a chapter, Bulma, ChiChi, and Mrs. Briefs had a 'talk' in that little girl outing they had a few chapters back. It's also safe to assume that they talk sometimes around the house in scenes I'm not showing. As for Bardock and Goku talking, I did mention Bardock having a talk with his son when he was telling Vegeta about the Betrayers. And maybe I should have added the scene or made more of a big deal out of it, but the issue is I want to keep some the bonding stuff a secret and also it will become a bigger issue later and I don't want to repeat myself. Maybe it's just the length between chapters? Something I hope to remedy. 

Anyways, I'll have you all know that I have started two versions of the next chapter. Still waiting on more people to comment so I haven't decided yet which course to take (i.e. the dream or not the dream). So if you haven't yet take the poll on my fanfic profile, leave a review telling me, or simply comment here. As for other fanfictions, I'll try to write a few paragraphs in those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment