Monday, August 13, 2012

8-13-12

So I deleted the poll on my fanfiction profile because no one bothered to use it. That and I have already made my decision what will be in chapter 27 of Choices and at almost 9k words I'm not about to change it now. I do have to say that I'm happy I didn't go with a full rendition of the dream and just showed the important parts. If you guys want more of that world I am actually thinking up another DBZ fanfic story that's based off it. ;D But that is of course after I finish at least the first saga of choices and a good portion of Resistance. Anyway, I am almost done with this chapter, but don't expect a post until next week. My beta still hasn't gotten 26 back to me and I kind of want to get ahead on the chapters so that I can start posting on a regular bases... Here I go, back to the grind stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment