Sunday, August 19, 2012

8-19-12

So got some news. I have joint the Team Dragon Star on fanfiction. A collection of writers who (clearly by their name) started with dragonball z. I'll be beta'ing and working on writing projects with them. Right now I'm working on a one-shot to make my membership thingy official. And now I'm realizing why I don't like them... so difficult for me to find a topic to write out with so little words or plot. It's a Dragon Age one. And when I finally get it done I'll post it on here, but not my fanfiction account seeing as they will be posting it on the joint account. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that I am still working on the other projects too. And then there's school starting Monday... I'm actually really looking forward to it. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment