Tuesday, August 7, 2012

8-7-12

School is almost here! Aug 20th. Still haven't gotten my financial aid.  -.-  Scary. But I'm really excited now. All these classes to help my writing. Finally something I can use. As far as house cleaning goes. It's dirty. Again!!! I have to get it clean and laundry done before school. Have to! I don't want to be scrambling, looking for clothes to wear. Still need to apply for jobs. Maybe its mute by now. I've waited too long?

Enough of boring life stuff. Fanfiction. Wish I had more I could say to you guys, but I haven't really been able to write. At least not fanfiction. I have started my (hopefully last) re-write of the first story that got me into writing. Here is the first sentence. I've been working on hooks for my stories and hopefully this is a good one. Let me know, does it make you want to know more???


"Give in to me. You know you want to," the hauntingly beautiful male voice resonated through her, kindling both her fear and more terrifyingly, her excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment