Friday, August 3, 2012

8-3-12

Wow where did I disappear to? (Oh right, Civilization 5...) Geez. Anyway, got a chapter back from one beta for Choices. Now waiting on my normal one and I will finally post. Hopefully its worth all the wait. As for other writing. For some reason I haven't been able to write the past few days. But I'm feeling my muse turning about and wanting to write, but now I have a lot of work beta'ing for others. Also school starts again on the 20th. (So soon???) I know, right? I feel like it was yesterday when school ended. Happily it's only English classes and some of them should be really fun. (Actually all of them sound fun compared to the biology classes I've had to take). So yeah. I haven't forgotten fanfiction stuff, it's just... complicated. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment